Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: New Doll Dresses

  1. #11
    Inactive Member dolldreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow! Great job!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member vgdag94's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2005
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    They are all beautiful!!! I espessially love the Evening Elegance gown! It is so beautiful! MUCH better than the cheap meet outfit AG made for Elizabeth! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 20, 2005 01:26 PM: Message edited by: vicky94 ]</font>

  3. #13
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    SUCH BEAUTIFUL WORK!!! Congratulations on your success!!!

  4. #14
    AngieGill
    Guest AngieGill's Avatar

    Post

    What absolutely exsquisite work!!!! I can sew for Barbies, but I think that these larger dolls are a bit more challenging. I LOVE the blue school / lessons outfit that you show on Elisabeth. It is just gorgeous!!

    -Angie *who is picking her chin up off the floor!*

  5. #15
    Inactive Member chrysa1is's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG! I'm speachless! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

    Georgeous... absolutely gorgeous! I wish I could afford one, but I can see they are already getting bids at the value these works of art deserve!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member dollyland's mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you all so very much---you leave me speechless [img]redface.gif[/img] --I just don't know what to say. I am so grateful that you like my designs and take the time to let me know. You all are so good to me!!!

    danaspillar---thank you so very, very much for your sweet comments and your bids---I do appreciate you very much. How is baby Ian doing? Oh, how I remember those days having a sweet baby to nurse and take care of.

    henna1---you had us all laughing out loud---you are very funny---but seriously thanks for all that you said, you too are appreciated. Also, dollyland, my daughter, takes my pictures---she loves to photograph the dolls---we both fuss over each shot, making sure we like how they look--she was smiling when she read your compliments---so, again, thank you so much-------Oh, but we do have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    In fact, I appreciate you all so very, very much--and want you to know that I appreciate the time it takes to let me know that you like my designs, from your bids to your wonderful, sweet, complimentary words!!!

  7. #17
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    You are so talented I wish I was talented as you. I'm luckey I can sew a little bit. I'm so jealous of you.

    Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member dollyland's mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nikki--please don't be jealous---just keep sewing and you will keep improving--maybe take some sewing classes. I saw your matching skirt set you made, and you did a great job!!! You have to keep in mind that I have been sewing for @ 40 years now and went to college to become a dress designer------I soon changed my major to Fashion Merchandising, but, still continued to take designing and sewing classes because I just love to sew.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Lissiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2004
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm with everyone else here! Everytime I think you've done the ultimate dress, you come up with one I like even better! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Watching the "evolution" of your dresses has been SO fun this year. I'm SOOOOOO glad I discovered you before you were so popular or I could never have afforded the outfits my dd's got! I have to admit, I wish you still did matching girl outfits sometimes...It totally changed our Colonial Williamsburg experience! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    What a blessing to have such a talent. Thanks for sharing it with us all! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 22, 2005 02:34 AM: Message edited by: Lissiefan ]</font>

  10. #20
    Inactive Member josephhswife's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gorgeous outfits as always. I love how you photograph the back of the outfits, too. I am always wanting to see that.

    You are an inspiration to other seamstresses here. Thanks for posting!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •